PTA – Participate actively now and Support your children’s schoolGrow together for an easy endeavour!
We would like to invite all parents of ISH students to attend our Annual General Meeting.
April 11, 2023
4:30pm – 5:30pm
at the PYP campus.
Finance Report will be presented and the election of the new PTA Board Members.
The detailed agenda can be found on the PTA website : https://www.ishpta.se.
What is the mission of the PTA ?
- To conduct fundraisers in which children and parents can participate to raise money to fund classroom supplies, equipment, field trips and other activities for the benefit of all ISH students.
- Nurturing a working relationship between parents and teachers.
- Provide a platform for parents to discuss topics and issues affecting their children.
- To foster an atmosphere of unity among the many families with children enrolled at ISH.
- To welcome new families and facilitate their children’s enrolment at ISH.
- Social and professional networking among ISH parents.
What Events are there ?
Monthly meetings for all interested parents at which current topics (e.g. upcoming events) are discussed, as well as questions and issues that arise.
Monthly meeting of the PTA including principals to discuss issues affecting the school and possibly address parent issues.
Meetings are open to all parents and minutes of the meetings are posted on the PTA website.
AGM – Annual General Meeting
This meeting is used to elect new PTA Board Members:
Chairperson, Treasurer and Secretary!
Additional Agenda and Benefits,
- Finance Report will be presented.
- Any parent may run for election for any of the above positions.
- If you are interested or have any questions, please contact the PTA.
- It is open to all parents and we look forward to active participation in order to conduct the election of the Board Members in accordance with the Constitution.
- These are all wonderful opportunities for all parents of ISH children to get to know about PTA and become actively involved.